Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Vacation

Took the day off today, was way too tired to make my way to work. Thinking of taking another one tomorrow, feel like I am actually getting sick. I watched hours and hours of downloaded TV while home.
I have to say I am really liking Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip as of now. I also watched Heroes, the new superhero show on NBC and though the premise is interesting, the execution is sometimes painfully bad. The surmonizing that most of the characters do at some point is annoying as well as cliche and often wrong. The episode begins with a teacher lecturing the students about evolution and how the cockroach is more advanced because it can survive more... I mean come on! I'll give it another chance but it better step things up.

1 Comments:

Blogger boris i. said...

on demand? yeah right. i download those bad boys.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home