Thursday, October 05, 2006

iPod list...

Songs on my iPod about me:

I am Drinking Again
I Can Wait
I Confess
I Dream the Sand
I Feel Like Going Home
I Feel Space
I Fell Deep
I Found a Reason
I Gotcha
I Had a Guitar (Bjarton and I)
I Have Decided
I Lay Awake
I Like Your Style
I Love You
I Miss That Band
I No Longer Wish To
I Quit
I Refuse to Die
I Saw Her in the Anti-War Demonstration
I Should Have Known Better
I Spy
I Take It Back
I Win
I'd Like to Be
I'll Never Belong
I'll Read You a Story
I'm an Angel Telling Lies
I'm Getting Back Into Getting Back Into You
I'm Sorry I Sang on Your Hands That Have Been in the Grave

Even in alphabetical order, I like the story that these tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Ok, you may have the bigger ipod...

but...

I will survive

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home