Sunday, October 08, 2006

Renovations

Right now I am at my mom's apartment, I guess our old apartment, helping her move stuff out of the rooms because they are going to be repainted. Basically this means throwing out most of what had collected in there over the years, as well as some of the furniture which is now unnecessary since my brother and I don't live here anymore.
I found some funny things from a while back. A t-shirt that I got graduating from 6th grade with the signatures of my classmates on it. A mix tape I was working on for a girl I had a crush sophomore year of high school. Some of it I wanted to keep but a lot I just got rid of. Feels a little strange, I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm moved.

12:41 PM  
Blogger boris i. said...

i doubt it, since you are too fat to be moved anywhere.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home